Let’s face it—you’re busy.
Running your own business takes time and effort. Because of this, you may be falling behind on your marketing. You also may lack the knowhow when it comes to running a marketing campaign and writing blog copy. If this is the case, you’ll want to consider why and how you can hire a content writer.
Below is all of the information you need to learn how to hire a freelance writer, and why a freelance writer is the perfect solution for growing your online presence…
Why Do I Need a Blog?
Before getting into the “how” of finding a freelance copywriter for hire, you may still be wondering why. You’ve heard that you should have a blog. There’s a good chance your top competitors have them. But why? There are a few reasons…
- Boost your SEO. One of the biggest advantages of creating a blog and hiring a quality freelance writer is the boost you can get to your SEO. If you have outstanding blog content written by a professional freelance writer, you will get more clicks to your website. In turn, you can see a boost in your SEO. With that said, you need high-quality content to get lasting results. Google, Bing, and other search engines don’t just pay attention to your click rate. They also want to see how long people stay on your site and how much they interact with it. If your customer clicks on a link for a blog and reads through it, search engines will see this page as being more valuable for the keyword or keyword phrase that was searched. They will then move the page closer to the top of the search engine rankings.
- Inform your customers. A well-informed customer is much more likely to purchase your products or services. They should know why they need your products or services, how your products or services can benefit them, and what to look for when purchasing those products or services. If your blog is informative and helpful, your customers will be much more likely to share it, click to other parts of your website, and purchase from you.
- Drive more conversions. At the end of the day, you want a blog on your website so you can drive more sales. If your blog is well-written, informative, and contains a strong call to action, you’ll be able to drive more conversions!
The right freelance writer will be able to craft informative, SEO optimized, high-converting blogs for you.
Why a Freelance Writer? Can I Do It Myself?
The honest answer to whether you can do it yourself or not is “maybe.” Let’s say you are a good writer. You may be able to write your own blogs. Do you know how to optimize them for SEO? Even if you know how to optimize your blogs, do you even have the time to do this? You’re already slammed with the day-to-day operations that come with running a business. Do you have the hours to set aside to run a blog?
If you aren’t a great writer and/or don’t understand SEO, it’s probably not worth your time. You may luck into some results but it’s unlikely those results will be consistent. If you write blogs that aren’t properly optimized, you’ll be wasting a lot of time and energy that could be spent elsewhere.
So, can you write your own blogs? Maybe. Should you? That’s up to you to decide.
How to Hire a Freelance Writer?
There are a few ways that you can find and hire a freelance writer. Below are some of the top ways to find the perfect freelancer to write quality blogs for your company:
- Freelance websites. As the gig economy has grown, so has the number of freelance websites. Sites like Upwork and Guru allow businesses to post projects and look for freelancers. While there is a ton of talent on these sites, it will require a lot of time to find the right freelancer to meet your needs.
- Word-of-mouth. If you have a friend or family member that has recently worked with a quality freelance writer, you can ask for their information to see if they are available.
- Searching online. A quick online search for freelance writers can turn up a lot of results. While this gives you a lot of options, it also means reading through a lot of websites, portfolios, and more.
- Hire Raven Creatives. You could skip all of the above and simply hire Raven Creatives for your blog and content writing services!
Freelance Blogger for Hire!
If you are looking for an outstanding freelance blogger to write engaging, informative, and SEO optimized web and blog copy, reach out to Raven Creatives. With over a decade in the business, we are able to create custom copy for clients in a variety of different industries.
If you have any questions, reach out to email@example.com today! We look forward to hearing from you and helping you with your copy and content writing needs!